[B:2:S]-Lesotho. Southbound Travel Guide. – David Fleminger
by David Fleminger
Publisher: Southbound / Year:2010. Office Use: -035921092021
Type:Paperback Pages:334 Approx. H X W X D (cm): 20 X 13 X 2
ISBN (10): / ISBN (13):9781920143268
RH-English Secondhand, Light wear. Remains of old price labels. Chaffing on covers. Marks on covers. All text readable. Other: None
Suggested Sales Price = R179.00
Products are only delivered in South Africa. Products are delivered wherever possible within the timeframe indicated during the individual order confirmation. Incorrect delivery addresses are the responsibility of the Buyer and may result in additional costs. Unless otherwise stipulated, our prices do not include delivery of goods.
Costs for delivery are indicated separately. The stated delivery times are not binding but are provided merely as an indication. Delays in delivery do not constitute grounds for termination of the agreement or for payment of damages to the Buyer, except in case of deliberate delay. In the event of non-delivery of goods, any amount paid by the buyer will be reimbursed without interest or other compensation.
The South African Post Office street postal codes are used to determine delivery fees. Please ensure that you use the correct street postal code for your delivery address to have delivery enabled as a shipping method for you.
Payment may be made in one of two ways:
- Payment via PayFast.
- Payment via EFT (details will be made available when you check out)
Also, note the following:
- No cash payments will be accepted.
- “Overpayments” will be treated with caution and no refunds nor shipping will take place or collection allowed unless all have been cleared.
Collection is available for local deliveries (you collect or you send your own courier/driver) by arrangement only, from the offices of one of our friends in Craighall Park, Gauteng. Items must be paid for prior to the collection being arranged. Items not collected within four weeks of payment placed back in our online store unless prior arrangement for delayed collection has been made, and your payment will be used to cover admin and transport costs.
There are several benefits when you associate with Books & Stuff. The most important are:
- We sell books from our own collection of secondhand books and new books. You sometimes may find rare items on our site.
- We also accept shipments of your books and will give you 50% credit of our expected selling prices for future purchases from this site. This is ideal for people who have to deal with unwanted books – books they finished reading or don’t need anymore, books from estates, etc.
- You may sell your books at a small commission per sale. This is ideal for individuals, serious book lovers, books stores, publishing houses, or book clubs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.